Some milestones and updates for Max’s 2nd month:
– started cooing
– is the 20th percentile in weight at 10 lbs and 12 oz! This is quite an accomplishment for us since Emma was always 5% or under
– mostly stopped leaking from his diapers
– is wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothing
– his hair is growing like crazy and we are thinking of shaving it soon. everyone who sees him asks how old he is and is in awe of how much hair he has!
– very squirmy and active, even the DR commented on it at his 2 month appt
– is starting to stay awake more
– started rejecting the bottle 🙁
– threw up 3 times! at first I thought it was because I was overfeeding him but DR just told me I need to take breaks and give him time to digest his food.
– really hates car rides and his car seat (just like his sister when she was a baby)
– survived his first all day outing with us in Ventura
– starting to track objects with his eyes
– cradle cap and baby acne is almost gone!
This month, Max has been a bit more difficult. He is awake more and the whole bottle feeding thing is stressing us out since I go back to work in 3 weeks. He’s still not as bad as Emma in my opinion though. It’s harder to keep him asleep when you put him down and it’s been way too hot to swaddle him which I think would help a lot with that. Sometimes I think he is smiling at me but I think it’s just my imagination. I’m really looking forward to that milestone!
Max and his grandfather (my dad!)
The only time he’s happy in the car seat is when he is sleeping!
Big sister always wants to hold his hand. Not sure how he feels about that yet.
Max’s serious face:
Lastly…a family selfie on one of Max’s first family outing to the Anaheim Packing House. Max loves the Solly wrap!